Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Everyone Has a Secret...

Psst

I've got a secret.

I'm going to share it with you all because I love you. Don't say I never gave you nothin'.

I call it... my secret weapon. My miracle worker. My must have product on event days. My must have product on some non event days. But what it's actually called is Dr. Scholl's For Her Miracle Shield - Anti-Friction Stick. I recommend this to brides for sure, but also anyone who is on their feet a lot or just anyone who ever experiences "shoe rubbing". I guess I can't speak for everyone, but my feet hurt like every day of my life. Yeah, sure, I admit it - it's the shoes I wear. But hey, my shoes are damn cute (and totally worth it).


My boss thinks I'm insane to wear heels everyday. I'm not wearing like stilettos or shoes that hurt the second you put them on, but I do wear heels I'd say about 95% of the time (at work). I'm short! I have to! Plus they're cute. Ask me how many pairs of shoes I have under my desk! Ha, you don't want to know (15). Ask me how many pairs of shoes I have at home! Ha, I don't even know the answer to that one. Anyway, I am not even kidding, if your shoes EVER rub you the wrong way, you need to go out and get this stuff right now. I got it on a whim from a drug store and now can't imagine what I'd do without it. It's not a cure all, but it really is a miracle worker. Some of these products it's like once you put it on the damage has already been done, so really you have to anticipate having the problem ahead of time and use it before it happens. This thing? When my shoes are rubbing me in a certain spot, and I just KNOW by the end of the day I'm going to have a blister (sometimes I already do), or, shoot, maybe even a bloody shoe, I just remember I've got this stuff at my desk, rub it on, and done. It's not a pain reliever, but it stops the rubbing. Maybe it's kind of like the stuff they put on boxers cuts above their eyes? So the fist kind of slips off and can't open the cut anymore than it already is? I really don't know the science of it, but trust me, this sh#& works. And, no, I'm not a paid spokesperson, but TOTALLY would be.

-C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment