Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stumped??!

I'm going to assume by the lack of comments and emails on the last post* that I must have stumped you all. And that, well, that is just... awesome! muwahaha. That also means I'm not telling you what it is. When I finish I'll post it, but what I'd really like to do is keep posting teasers about it. But I won't. At least not today because I have something else to talk about!

This past crafty weekend I finished the boutonnieres!
Ok well, the groom and groomsmen bouts at least. Kind of forgot I'm making different ones for my grandfathers and Tim's dad. But I'm just going to call that a completely different project. They're going to look different, so they can be a different project, right?? Right.

This is the groom's bout.

And this is the groom's bout next to a groomsmen bout - so you can see the size difference.

Should I post a tutorial? I can't decide if people want to know how I made them or not. Does anyone think it would be helpful to someone out there?

-C
xxx

*Thanks for all the emails I've been receiving - keep 'em coming! It makes me so happy that people enjoy the blog, and actually find me funny for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Cyndi - I am commenting on the other post now! You are very talented making those:)

    ReplyDelete