Friday, March 11, 2011

IT'S MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR!

No, it's not my birthday.

It's St. Patty's Day!

Yes, seriously.

Really? Are you that surprised? Let's take a quick look here...

Green beer...
I get to wear LOTS of green...
Have a great and silly time with friends...
And did I mention I get to wear lots of green... to the point of ridiculousness??

Yeah, St. Pat's is my favorite :)

CONFESSION: I even have clothes that I specifically hang on to/keep in my winter clothes tub with the sole purpose of being potential St. Patty's Day wardrobe material. AKA lots of green clothes... for whatever the weather and my mood may bring that year! Which reminds me... I need to find that green skirt!

Slรกinte friends!

-C
xxx

P.S. Yes I know it's not quite St. Pat's yet, but we're celebrating it tomorrow since St. Pat's is on a Thursday and last year when it was on a Wednesday and we celebrated the weekend after... no one else was out. Lol. So this year, we're doing it the weekend before!

No comments:

Post a Comment