Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been traveling for work and... well, just plain busy to be honest. I know you all were probably crying without my posts... HA, right. Anyway...

Ok even though the other day I said let's not worry about time, now I'm blogging about time. I can be hypocritical at times... or is that just being plain difficult? or in denial maybe? I don't know, whatever. I'm changing my mind! Time! I need more of it! (energy, too!)

and you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
racing around to come up behind you again

Where do the days/hours/weeks go? I know everyone wishes for Friday every Monday, but really? Every time Friday comes around, I blink and it's Monday again. The sock monster isn't eating socks anymore, he's eating weekends. Seriously. I always think I'm going to get so much accomplished every weekend and then poof - what weekend? And while on one hand, I want the next 6 or so months to fly by so that my fiance can be here for more than a week at a time, I am so not even close to having this wedding planned and the idea of only having 6 months to do so when weeks are flying by so quickly blows my mind!

every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time

I NEED TO START WORKING OUT LIKE WHOA. I've said it before, I'll say it again, my gym at work is WAY too far away. 20 floors down to the lobby, maybe 20 feet to the next elevator bank, 3 floors up another elevator. GOSH! I wish they'd make it a little more accessible... or maybe I just need more TIME (ok and motivation) to go there. Or at least not be so damn tired when I get home from work that I can't even do a 30 minute workout DVD - oh, and I also need time to clean up some of the clutter in my room so I have SPACE to do said workout! I really wish I were one of those people that loses weight when they're stressed out, but nooOOOooo, I'm one of the ones who eats MORE when they stress! Great.

We just hired a new coordinator for my department and I'm really hoping she can help me free up some time at work - so that I don't have to work late - so that I don't come home late and/or exhausted and not wanting to do anything - so I have time/energy to do more than just have dinner and lay on my bed thinking about all the wedding projects I need to be doing... like that contest I plan on entering. Can't really do that without time. But so far all she's doing is creating more work for me - because she's too good! She gets everything done so damn fast that I don't even have time to get another project ready for her.

home, home again

i like to be here, when i can...

I also need just a smidge of motivation that some of my friends have. They MAKE time for all this stuff. That's one recipe that hasn't been passed along to me just yet...

So... in recap, in case you haven't noticed, I need a few more hours in the day.

Thanks for listening :)

-C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment