Monday, September 13, 2010

It's My Wedding Week!

Alright folks. I've got a sh-tload to do this week, seeing as how I'm GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY so I'm anticipating no blogging til after the nuptuals. There will be plenty of recaps and pictures after I get back from my honeymoon, though! You know, when I no longer have a wedding to plan (that actually makes me so sad!)! I'm scheduling some tip blogs for while I'm on my honeymoon. Hope you like.

Here's hoping it's a beautiful day like this:

(It's supposed to be 74 and sunny with 0% chance of rain as of today's weather forecast!)

And that I don't end up like this:


Or this:

All pictures via Google search

If I get free time (HAHAHAHAHA) or get the blogging bug (more likely than the former), you'll be seeing me on this space. But for now, it's adios muchachos. See you on the married side.


AAHH!

-C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment