Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birthday Fun

So my birthday celebration was all sorts of fun! I'm so very, very behind on uploading pics to facebook. As in, last night I uploaded pics from NEW YEARS and a trip I took in February. (Yeah. I wasn't kidding.) So hopefully tonight I'll get a chance to upload pics from March to June, including birthday celebration pics. In the meantime, here are a couple to tide you over.

We started off at this cool place called Graffiti bar. It's pretty much just awesome. It's outside (but with a clear roof over most of it), and there's all this bright graffiti everywhere. Oh, and they had $2 foods for happy hour. Yeah, they were small portions, but still. Yummy and $2. ALSO, the men especially loved that in the bathrooms they played looping movie quotes. One of the guys was gone for like 15 minutes just to keep listening to the quotes. Also - how perfect is it that there was this one long table that fit us all? Meant to be.

PHOTOBOMBED!
(By Dave from my CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING volleyball team, not by some random dude. Oh, did I mention we won?? Guess what... we won! Seeded #7 at playoff time. Beat #3, then #2, then #1! Amazing.)

Non photobombed photo.

Shannon doesn't like to look at the camera.

Tim will hate me for posting this. I like to think of it as proof that we're meant to be. Why? Because we're singing Livin' on a Prayer. With gusto. And fist pumps. He swears he's British, but I think my Jersey is wearing off on him a bit...

-C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment