Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SMBHD - KNOWS ABOUT THIS SEGMENT

And guess who told him?? His MOM. Thanks Susie! Ha. I knew it'd happen eventually.

He was like, "So, my mum told me you're drawing cartoons of me online or summit." And I thought he was going to get mad because he hates being on the internet. So I simply said, "I warned you you'd be on my blog." So then he wanted to see what I was writing, and I showed him.

To my surprise - he LAUGHED. And now that I think about it, it was more of a laugh of success - like the one he does when he pulls a prank on me or something. It was the laughter of a troublemaker being extremely proud of the things he does.

And so the segment will continue.

Someday I may even draw a new ridiculous picture of him.

Don't hold your breath on that one.


-C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment