Friday, December 17, 2010

Know what's cool?

...and I kind of wish I had done, but kept forgetting, and then ran out of time?

Inviting the President to your wedding. I know some people that have done this, and no, obviously Obama's not going to come to your wedding, but you get a response from the White House! I'm not alone in thinking this is a pretty cool keepsake!

via Google Images

How to invite the President:

The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Rm. 39
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC 20500

ALSO, you can invite the Queen! But I think Buckingham Palace only responds to requests within the UK.

How to invite the Queen:

The Secretary to Her Majesty
Queen Elizabeth II of England
Buckingham Palace
London, England
SW1A 1AA

Note: Both ask for at least 6 weeks to respond (but the earlier, the better!).

Do it!

-C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment