Friday, October 8, 2010

Foto Friday - YOUR First Look

Our proofs are up! They've been up for a few days, so a lot of you probably saw them already, but I just thought I'd post a couple of my faves for the blog world. Hope you love them as much as I do! Happy Friday!

All pics below courtesy of our fabulous photographers,

My Pampie and Grandude walking me down the aisle


Super sweet shot of the groomsmen
(we had tiki torches lit - that's where the smokey look comes from!)


Us with MOB


Our first dance


And my absolute favorite?
This one, where my now FIL threw confetti over us after the ceremony!

Also, shamless plug here, for every 10 comments we get on our photographers' blog post about us, we get a free 8x10 print! Pretty please go and comment?? :) Thanks!

-C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment